Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I just love my stuffed animals


Mom says I'm just like baachan. Love those stuffed animals. And let me tell you I've got all kinds. So much that they have taken over my doggie bed, toy bag and even Mama & Dad's bed. Thanks to Denise, Kalli, Ann, Nancy, Uncle Geary & Auntie Angel.


I'm usually very gentle with them...


But on a occasion I have been known to tear them up. Case in point this was the cute Koala that Uncle Tom gave Mama all the way from Australia.


Whaaaat? You thought it was an elephant? Oh well. I still love the little Koala even though he's starting to look like Dumbo.

2 comments:

  1. I like to nibble off the tags first and then I gnaw on the little ears... It's really stuffed animal art! No two alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama takes off the tags for me. You know I'm still little. I prefer gnawing at the noses of all my critters. To a point where Mama needs to do major reconstructive surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy