Saturday, August 22, 2009

Something New...

Tonight for dinner Mama gave me some of her Unagi Don (BBQ'd Eel on top of rice). And let me just tell you all... Where the heck have I been? How come no one ever gave this to me before????


I really really enjoyed the taste. Mama said I'm a Cat Dog. Did you ever see that cartoon on Nickelodeon? Anyway back to my first taste of Unagi. Man oh man I loved it. Like buttah (got to say that with an Italian acccent or like Tony Soprano).



So Mama drew this so that I can share with all of you my LOVE for Unagi.


Of course it I saw a real living Unagi Eel I would probably freak.

1 comment:

  1. you never got unagi because your mom was holding out on you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy