Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Chocolate Easter Bunny for Moi

I can't eat chocolate. Mama said I would keel over it I even had a taste. She watches over me. Yes she does. So since I couldn't enjoy a chocolate Easter bunny, I chewed up something else instead. NO NO NO not any wire, furniture or anything like that. I'm a good boy.

Meet puggy and piggy. Mama gave me puggy for Valentines Day. Piggy was a gift from Cousin Kalli and Auntie Denise.


Here's a closer look at the duo.


I just love to gnaw at their face. I don't know why, but I do.


I can gnaw all day. Sometimes I fall asleep while gnawing...


This is what happened to puggy after a few days of gnawing.


I know he looks a little wet. Sorry....I slobbered all over him.
And his eyes and noes is all messed up. OH WELL.

Puggy came with this heart that makes barking sounds. I'll tell you about that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy