Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Yomogi Girl is Getting Better!!!

Thank you everyone for all your thought and prayers! Look my Yomogi girfriend has come back home!!


She still feeling a litle dizzy, but I'm just so happy to see her genki (healthy) face!

Oh BTW yesterday, Mama, Dad & I went to Japantown. I got to hang out with my NSF partner in crime, Bonanza. He's the Watch Dog King at Aloha Warehouse.


Bonanza showed me how to keep a look out for anyone carrying a plastic bag. Bonanza has a thing about plastic bags. I think he knows that these plastic bags are not good for the environment and that is why he tries to snatch any that he sees.
Oh that's my Dad in the background watching us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy