Thursday, January 10, 2013

Droooling Over Madelines

Mama was teasing me cause I was drooling over the Madelines. Mama's FaceBook friends know that I just love meez some Sugar Bowl Madelines.

Anyway back to the teasing...she got me on film again. This time with some drool coming out of the corner of my mouth.  I can't help it Mama. You're the one who always wipes my drools for me.

I know you'll laugh. I'm already red with embarrassment.




BTW Santa's UPS Elf Man delivered Tubby & Bonanaza's "Chilly Dog" sweaters today.
Uncle Will Lee (he's a photographer) will be doing a fashion photo shoot of the 3 of us. I'll let you know when and where.

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! HILARIOUS!! we loved the cookie monster sound effects with the video. you had kalli and i crackin up through the whole video! thank you for sharing and thank you teppei for being such a good sport! that drool was hangin on for dear life! great bed time stories for kalli. have a good night and stay warm with your "chilly dog" sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^O^; Glad you and Kalli enjoyed the video! Teppei is such a character.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy