Friday, March 22, 2013

WHOA Dat is a Big Bear

Whoa what dat Mama???



Dat be Kuma-chan. My cousin so Mama says. He's Uncle Roji's new baby boy.
Yup BABY. He is only 1-1/2 years old.


Kuma means Bear in Japanese. And he's one BIG BEAR!!!
Look at his paws....

Aren't they HUMUNGUS!!! I can fit 3 of my paws in there.

I must admit I was a bit scared at first, but I got use to him. He's so big how can you not notice him anyways.

Kuma checked out my living room bed but figured out himself that he could not fit into it.

Instead he sprawled out on the couch and even that was a bit small.

Kuma-chan is a good boy and he'll be coming over from time to time again.

Oooh Mama got to take my Jiichan to the World Baseball Classics at AT&T Park to root on Team Japan. Unfortunately they did not win, but they got to be part of a once in a lifetime event not only for San Francisco, but for Jiichan. Here he is proudly singing the Japanese anthem...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy