Sunday, May 15, 2011

ALL JAPAN PUG MEETING TODAY

Well today in Japan the 10th Annual Pug Meeting is being held at Doggy Park near the base of Mt. Fuji.


Isn't that wild? I think more than 300 pugs will come from all over Japan to meet and greet.
My pug friends Hina, Mona, Benbo & Komu are all attending.

Here's a picture of them (Hina is on the far right, Benbo far left and their babies Ao, Runa & Mona). Aren't they the cutest?

Photo by Hina's Mama.

I asked Mama if I could go too but she said I had no passport.
Pooh. I had my suitcase packed too.

Oh well. Time to take a nap on Mama's leg.


Look I slept so good I even drooled on Mama's pants.


Sorry Mama.


She still loves me lots. Drool and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy