Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CHILDREN'S DAY 5/5

Today is Children's Day! Hugs and Kisses to all my little friends!



Mama dug out these humongous koi fish. Unfortunately we don't have a flag pole to properly display them. So she lay them on the rug and they're just swimming around me.


In celebration of Moi Day, I mean Children's Day, Dad bought some oh just delicious cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes.


One for Dad, one for Mama and two for me!


What you don't think I deserve 2 cupcakes?
I'm a good little boy and Mama said I can have one tonight and one tomorrow.

Nee ner nee ner nee ner!


BTW: My Uncle Kei in Japan said they are still feeling little tremors here and there. He is a construction worker. So to feel those tremors when you are are waaaaaay on top of a building is a very scary thing. Please continue to help the people of Northern Japan by helping the many groups/organizations in their fundraising efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Teppei, if it's "Children's Day" you should have gotten ALL of the cupcakes! Afterall, it isn't "Parent's Day" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy