Friday, September 9, 2011

Mama Is So Lucky

This week we celebrated Mama's bday. Last night her BFF (my Auntie) Pat and conspirators Auntie Erika, Uncle Kenji & Uncle Rodger had a surprise bday party for her.

Unfortunately I was not able to go. But Mama shared the love with me by letting me wear the special special lei that Auntie Leah and Uncle Tama of Aloha Warehouse created for her. Thank you NSF Crew and Rie of Nichi Bei Weekly for the leis!


Isn't beautiful? It smelled really really nice too.

Also Uncle Mark Leno who is our California State Senator sent all the way from Sacratomato a special Certificate of Recognition for Mama.


Uncle Mark Leno is the best Mama said. He has been a long time supporter of the Nihonmachi Street Fair. Also special thanks to Beverly Ng too!


Mama received so many great cards and gifts from all her best buds, she was just speechless. That's quite unusual since Mama always has somethin' somethin' to say.

All I know is Mama was very very grateful to everyone who came and all those who posted messages on Facebook.

She is very very lucky to have such great friends. My Mama is my bf too.

Baachan's birthday was on the 3rd. She is now 86 years young. Love baachan. Chu chu chu.

Oh and today is Auntie Denise's bday too. Chu Chu to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy