Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Found My EHarmony Girlfriend!!!

I want you all to meet Yomogi-chan. She is my new eharmony girlfriend.


Isn't she THE CUTEST!!!

Yomogi-chan is actually a few years older than me, but that's okay.
Atta Ya Blog site is where Mama found Yomogi-chan. She lives in Sapporo, Japan.

Her family the Atta's have been rescuing many pugs throughout the years.
Right now Yomogi-chan lives with her parents and 2 other pugs: Dankichi and Harukichi.

If you can read Japanese, please go visit them.

Yomogi-chan's Mama told my Mama to come visit! And we also invited them to come to San Francisco too!

Yomogi-chan's photo is courtesy of Atta Ya's Mama.

あった屋のみなさんいつもいつも楽しいBlogを毎日書いてくださって本当にありがとう!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy