Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I stayed in one spot almost all day today.

Have you ever done that? When Mama left this morning i was laying on top of Dad's pillow. When Dad came by this afternoon I was still there....snoring. When he came home from work, I was still there. Time sure flies when you nap all day.



My friend Hana has a blog too. I hope you all go visit it (Hana Barks see link on right side). Hana loves the outdoors. She loves hiking, camping, all that kind of stuff. Me? I love a good comfortable bed, nice smooth sheets and service. I love being at home.

With that it's time for bed already. Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You know what I like on a hot day? Air conditioning vent blowing on your tummy! Now, I could do THAT all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to breathe if I did that.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy