Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Isn't summer here yet? 

Dad usually goes camping a couple times during the summer months. Sometimes he brings me. Although I am a City dog at heart, I do love to jump in the lake and go for a little swim. And I DO MEAN a little swim. I have to always put on my life vest, just in case I poop out in the middle of my dog paddling.


Yup folks that's me.



Thankfully the edge of the lake is not that deep.



Swimming takes a lot of effort plus I lose my breath and I DON'T EVEN SMOKE.



I can even boogie board...well as long as it is static...not moving. Here I am with some of my girlfriends. Aren't they the cutest!!
Left to right: Tamera, Serena & Lauren. My camping pals.

That's it for tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy