Saturday, May 1, 2010

BLIND DATE

I had a blind date today.

Well, not really, but it sure felt like one.
Auntie Jeanne and my cousin Madison Grace (don't cha just love her middle name??) came over for a visit.
We hadn't seen them both for a very long time. They got a little girl doggie named Riley about a year & half ago and we hadn't had a chance to meet her until today. A little toy terrier....and I mean little.

So without further a do.... Heeeeerrrrrre's Riley Girl


She is really little. So tiny compared to moi.
It's almost like she's the happy meal hamburger and I'm the Big Mac.

First I didn't know what to make of her. What is that I said to myself....


I just kept staring at her. She kept barking at me too.
Just like a girl I guess.


Then we decided to start sniffing each other out.

I still couldn't get use to being with a girl.


Just when I started to get used to being in the same room with her it was already time for Riley to go...


And then she was gone. Just like that.


She came into my life and poof left.
I'm tired. Is this what a date is all about?

I hope she comes back again. Hopefully I won't be so nervous.

2 comments:

  1. is this how you're gonna react when we meet?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hana you'z a woman compared little girl Riley.
    I'll have to be on my best behavior fer sure.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy