Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY

Today throughout the world we are celebrating Mama's Day.
I love my Mama and I always will. Wait isn't that kind of an old song?

Anyways, Baachan (grandma) was over this afternoon too. Uncle Geary too.
Here's Baachan with her new lovely scarf.


Mama is always giving me hugs...


...and chu-chu kisses.


I know, I'm a very lucky little boy.

As the Intruders song goes...
"I'll always love my Mama, she's my favorite girl.
You only get one. You only get one."

1 comment:

  1. hope you had a good mama's day!!! bachan looks beautiful in her scarf =) you will be happy to know that kalli and i have started from the beginning of the blog and are using your entries as bed time stories :))

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy