Saturday, May 22, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Mama, Dad and I were kicking back today with Baachan reading the paper.


Lots of interesting articles in the paper. This week's Nichi Bei Weekly was devoted to "Multiracial"

Did I tell you my Dad is multiracial? Yup, he's the color of what we'll all be one day...
Brownish Tanish...something like that.

Dad is Chinese American, Native American Indian and Irish.
That makes me... Japanese American, Chinese American, Native American Indian, Irish AND PUG.
Wow, I wonder which box I would check on the Census.


Hey I hear you all snickering... I am what I am and that's all that I am.
Isn't that what Popeye said?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy