Monday, May 24, 2010

MY NOSE

As you all know I really don't have a snout like other doggies.

Some say my face is flat as a pancake.
Others will say I can put my face against a window and not have a gap between the window and my nose.
I won't name any names...

Because I have such a SPECIAL nose I have a hard time breathing...
well I run out of breath. Don't expect me to run a marathon, don't even
expect me to go for a jog. I'm a boy of leisure you know.

Back to my nose. I sneeze alot and bubbles form around my nose sometimes.



Look closely...can you see the bubbles?

Mama and Dad's eye glasses always has spots from me sneezing in their face.
They've learned to look the other way when I'm getting ready to sneeze.
BUT sometimes I get them anyway heh-heh.


My nose may not be the finest, but my Mama and Dad love me just the way that I am. Yes I am very lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy