Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hina Matsuri - Girl's Day

Happy Girl's Day Everyone!!!


Mama decorated the home with all her Girls Day dolls that she received from her girlfriend Mami-chan & my Auntie Michiko.

The boy doll above isn't as fancy as the girl.


Look at the many layers of kimono she is wearing! She must be hot.


This boy looks like he ate too many sakura manjyu.


She ate too much too. One more too many I think.

Mama wanted to dress me up in a kimono, but I refused.
So since it is a matsuri, I agreed to wear my Hapi coat (from Uncle Kei & Auntie Michiko)


Mama where's my Sakura Manjyu????


WHAAAT??? Mama you didn't go to Benkyodo to pick up any?


I'm going to bed. At least I can dream about eating some yummy Sakura Manjyu.

Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous Teppei, you got to celebrate with your mom and my mom did nothing but work. And you're a BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalli is gonna love that there are so many more stories for bed time!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy