Monday, March 7, 2011

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

Do you ever have a feeling that someone is watching you while you sleep?
I had that feeling the other day.


I felt something staring at me. Kinda creepy if you know what I mean.


And I was in deep sleep too. I couldn't shake the feeling that something, someone was watching me.


Maybe when I wake up I should call the FBI Profiler crew (Criminal Minds).
BTW Mama loves that show.

Or maybe I should call Rockwell to see what he did (for those of you too young, he sang that song "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me."


I found the Un Sub. A sneaky pink weasel at that!


He smells okay.



He doesn't seem to be a threat.


But just to be sure, I'll chew up his nose.

I knew somebody was watching me.
Oh, I chewed up the weasel's eye so he won't be watching me anymore.




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!!!! Teach that weasel a lesson teppei! I love how he looks like he us doing a face plant while in his deep sleep :) he sure did look like he was very very cushy sleeping there... oshiri up in the air and all. Its like he was gonna go lay down and fell asleep before his oshiri could go all the way down :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise his pon pon lifts up his oshiri ya know.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy