Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ko Chan is in Da House

This past Saturday, the newest member of my Mama's family came for a visit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for Mama's grand nephew (yup that is correct GRAND Nephew)
Koichiro Max Nakahara (proud parents, Uncle Daichan and Auntie Masako)

He was born last October and is now 5 months old.


We call him Ko-chan. Isn't he the cutest?


Kochan and I are pretty close in size. I may be a few pounds bigger.

He is a very sturdy little baby. I think he'll be running around in no time.
That means maybe running after moi!


He loves the camera, just like me.
Except in this photo I forgot to look into the camera.


Here he is all snuggled up in his carry thing.
He loves all his stuffed animals too. Just like moi.



He has a nice round head like moi. Gotta love the round head.

I hope Ko-chan comes visits again. I look forward to playing with him.

WAIT. I don't play. I'll watch him play!




1 comment:

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy