Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW



You know that song..."I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way..."
Well the rain has finally exited woo hoo!


The sun is in the forecast for hopefully the rest of the week.
If you have no plans for this weekend, Mama and I ask that you join us in attending a few fundraising efforts in the City.

Both events are for the Northern Japan Relief efforts:

Saturday, April 2 10am - 6pm:
KokuaJapan San Francisco Disaster Relief Benefit Concert - Peace Plaza Jtown

Sunday, April 3 Noon - 5pm:
Japan Relief Gathering Cars Show & Meet - Pier 30


We're all hoping that soon it truly will be a "bright shiny day" for the people of Northern Japan.


Please don't let their struggles be yesterdays news, keep supporting the relief efforts throughout the Bay Area & wherever you are.

1 comment:

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy