Monday, May 18, 2009

Ahhhhhh the fog is here. Don't get me wrong I do love napping in the warmth of the sun, I just can't take too much of it.

One year Mama took me down to the Folsom Street Fair to meet Uncle Tom and Uncle Andreas. It was hot as hell that year. We walked from Japantown to Folsom Street. By the time we got there I was so tired and hot I just had to hide behind a nice young man and take a snooze. Needless to say Mama had to carry me from then on. All the boyz came over to say how cute I was and I graciously batted my beautiful eyes in appreciation.



I'm a sucker for affection.

That's it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy