Friday, May 29, 2009

It's hard believe that May is coming to an end in just a few more days. Spring is over Summer is right around the corner. That means it's Pug Sunday time. Whaaaat you don't know about Pug Sundays?

At Alta Plaza Park up in Pacific Heights. Yeah I know a bit hoity toity but can you imagine being surrounded by 50 or so boys and girls who look kind of like me? I KNOW. I was scared the first time I went. I kept hiding behind Dad's legs. Some of the pugs kept sniffing my bootie. Now I'm not use to that so I was taken aback a bit. It was like "What the heck are you doing?" "Get away from my butt."

Anyways, Pug Sunday is a blast and if you're thinking of bringing one of my many many relatives into your home, this is a great place to see us. It's like a block party. Soooo many snacks, so many butts to smell. All in good fun.



These boys thought that man was a fire hydrant. Heheh.




Now he's an old geezer. Look at all that grey.

So young and old are all present at Pug Sunday. Hope to see you one day at Pug Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy