Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Hot Day in the City. 

Being a pug, I love the fog. Hot weather just does not suit me. I have to lay down on the linoleum in the kitchen just to cool off. 

Usually I love staying under the Japanese kotatsu table (heated table) and taking naps. Another of my favorite place to nap is on Mama's lap. So comfy and I fit perfectly there.



I'm just waiting for the day I can put my sweater on again.



I know what you're all thinking. Dang Teppei's Mama loves to put clothes on him.
Actually I love to wear my clothes. Mama's friends from Japan sent a few clothes that I just love.
Fits perfectly and I must say the quality of the sewing is excellent.

Mama still wants to find a judo gi (training clothes) for me as well as a aloha shirt.
She is hoping Auntie Leah will carry some at her store Aloha Warehouse one day (hint hint).

Anyway, that is it for today. Mama said I can have some of my favorite cheeeeesecake tonight.
Yes I have a bit of a sweet tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy