Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello everyone, my name is Teppei. I am a rescue dog. JUST KIDDING. Well, in some ways I was. I used to live with my mom's oldest brother Toshi (my former dad), mom Setsuko (my former mom) and Butaro (da cat). Anyway, I use to visit Auntie Grace on 3 day weekends and boy oh boy those long weekends was like a mini vacation for me. I had my suitcase all packed each time those 3 day weekends came around.

Vacations must all come to an end. I was shuttled back each time...not a happy camper. My dad would call Auntie Grace and let her know that I was in a protest mode. Not eating my usual bland food. Call it a food strike...call it whatever, I just wanted to be spoiled.

This went on for a while until Auntie Grace & Uncle Kalen moved to a new home where they allowed a pet. Tah dah! That was my ticket to a new life. Woo Hoo in my eyes I was rescued. Although I really love my old mom & dad (and they do come visit), I am very happy at my new home with my new family. Sometimes when my old dad comes over, he says "Teppei let's go home," the sound of that sent shivers down my spine. Then he laughs. The nerve. 

So this blog is about my life. Hope you enjoy.

Teppei Boy

1 comment:

  1. Teppei,

    Our Dad Leon is bringing us to the garage sale. Hope you can come too.

    Trina and Nikki.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy