Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mama wanted me to talk about how I hog the bed at night time.

Mama & Dad had to buy a California King bed due to my hogging. Really. The other night I slept diagonally on Mama's side. That meant Mama slept diagonally. That meant Dad slept on the edge. What can I say. I love MY bed. I wish I had a photo to show you, but that means someone else other than Mama and Dad would have to be in the room while we sleep, and frankly that would be a little weird.

So instead I'll give you my Cecil B DeMille close up....



With that good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.


1 comment:

  1. set up one of them infared cameras like they have in the woods. The kind they set up to catch Bigfoot!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy