Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spaghetti

I love spaghetti. Dad made some tonight. I really love spaghetti. When I smell it I gotta have some. Even if it means climbing on Mama's lap and taking some noodles that's hanging from her mouth!!! Just like that Disney movie...what was it called? Oh yeah Lady & the Tramp. Mama the Lady, me the Tramp.

Here's me and Mama. My favorite person in the whole world.



Mama is leaving for Los Angeles tomorrow for work. I'm going to miss her so much. But she reminded me that this weekend is a 3 day weekend and that I'll get to spend all 3 days with her and Dad. Wooo Hooo. Maybe they will take me to Polly Ann's for my doggie cone.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy