Thursday, May 14, 2009

Every evening around 10:30pm I go to the bedroom and bring out one of my many stuffed animals. It's my way of telling Mama & Dad it is time to go to bed. YUP 10:30pm. Mom tells me that long ago this was the time she and her friends would go out to Kanzaki Lounge to start the weekend early. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Those days are long gone, but Mama does on a occasion go out with her friends to have a drink or two or three.

Oh where was I...oh yeah, my routine...my stuffed animals.



I just love little stuffed animals. As I mentioned I have lots. My friend Kalli gave me a cute little pig last year. Here's a picture of it after I kinda dirtied it up. Sorry Kalli...Mama did throw piggy in the laundry and she is all clean now.



Oh and thank you Auntie Sharon for pointing out the spelling boo boo for my favorite links.

More tomorrow. It's almost bed time. Gotta go get my stuffed animal. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy