Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

In appreciation to all of our men & women who are out there serving our country I would just like to say "Thank You!"

Mama, Dad and I just hung out at home today. Too cold outside to do anything. Burrrrr. You know where I was. YUP under that warm kotatsu heating table keeping myself warm and toasty.

Mama wanted me to talk about "Ne Ne Time." In English that translates to bedtime. Every evening at around 10:30pm, I tell Mama and Dad it's ne ne time. No silly I don't actual say it, I skip on over to my bedroom (I mean our bedroom) bring out piggy (Kalli's present to me) or Mr. Monkey.

I bring it to the living room, plop it down in from of Mama & Dad and stare at them. What I'm saying is "Hint hint, let's go to bed"



Just talking about ne ne time is already making me sleepy. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy