Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY

Today is my Mama's Day. Oh I mean everyone's Mama's Day. I love my Mama. I really do. She gives me the best hugs & kisses and magically wakes up in the middle of the night when I need to go pee-pee (which is NOT often). But when it does she wakes up and takes me outside. Dad on the other hand keeps snoring away. Is that the same at your home?

Baachan (grandma in Japanese) came over today and I got to spend time with her as well. She was singing Japanese children's songs all day long. Now she is taking a little nap.

Happy Mama's Day to all the mothers in the world. They are special people. Give them a kiss. They deserve it.




Mama, Baachan and Moi. I know I know I got a little distracted.

1 comment:

  1. Nice family picture! Teppei, your baachan is looking good! Happy Mom's day - hope you didn't leave her any hidden packages :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Teppei Boy!

Teppei is the name of our boy. Ok ok he is a pug, but to me and my husband he is our little boy. He's brought so much joy into our lives and continues to entertain us with his facial expressions that say so much. And that is why I have started this blog, to share with you Teppei's photos and what he's wanting to say.

I'm hoping to chronicle his life here so that you can see how much this little boy means to us.

Now without further a do...My Teppei Boy